Shadow Wolf Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Hightee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

Happy Birthday Hightee Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Hightee   Happy Birthday Hightee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Happy Birthday dude Smile

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Jenner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hightee   Happy Birthday Hightee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:32 pm

I did it on facebook, will say it here too
Back to top Go down
Hightee

Hightee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hightee   Happy Birthday Hightee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:11 am

A poke Smile

Ala facebook and all, thanks for comments, dont check facebook/myspace etc Smile it's ebil

Anyways though Id share a great video, and saw this thread with a few comments to hope to suck you WOW bastards in, OMG if you read this you may lose .0076% of that uber armor upgrade in the dungeoun that takes 4 hours or more, (while being mocked cause you dont know it like your back of the hand..)

LOL sorry had to say it. Smile Anyways Love you all Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hightee   Happy Birthday Hightee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 am

Hightee wrote:
A poke Smile

Ala facebook and all, thanks for comments, dont check facebook/myspace etc Smile it's ebil

Anyways though Id share a great video, and saw this thread with a few comments to hope to suck you WOW bastards in, OMG if you read this you may lose .0076% of that uber armor upgrade in the dungeoun that takes 4 hours or more, (while being mocked cause you dont know it like your back of the hand..)

LOL sorry had to say it. Smile Anyways Love you all Very Happy

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Hightee

Hightee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hightee   Happy Birthday Hightee I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 am

And I would walk 804 Kilometers! ......

Yeah and the world wonders why most americans think the metric system sucks....

If your wondering, there is a song, by the Proclaimers hence part of this thread, anyways, part of the lyrics is "and I would walk 500 miles(804.67200 km)" Razz

Yes Im posting to post... damn you all, i needz to get the vent and / or someone call me lol... curse having my weekends when most are working or will be, ala me working sunday to wed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hightee   Happy Birthday Hightee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Hightee
Page 1 of 1