Shadow Wolf Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving SWP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neve
Admin
Admin

Leaving SWP Empty
PostSubject: Leaving SWP   Leaving SWP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

Over 14 years ago, I met some of the greatest people ever. Together we formed the original SWP - Silent Wolf Pride. It has been a long, and most times joyous, road. But for me, it's come to an end.

With a sad and heavy heart I will be leaving SWP. I am not sure what I will be doing but I will be removing all of my characters from the guild over the next few days. For now, Snapdragon is in charge. You guys can vote or something.

Happy hunting all.
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

Leaving SWP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SWP   Leaving SWP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm

It is indeed a sad day. I know your reasons Neve as you talked to me about them this morning. And I would be foolish to think that you will change your mind today. I hope that the issues you spoke to me about will be resolved soon and your departure will be short lived. To quote starship troopers, "I will do my best til I'm dead or you find someone better."
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Evillucy
Raid Leader

Leaving SWP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SWP   Leaving SWP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Whoa. I hope everything is alright and works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Neve
Admin
Admin

Leaving SWP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SWP   Leaving SWP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 am

Thanks for a great April Fool's Day! Very Happy Special thanks to Snap for being involved in the joke. hehe

My heart is in SWP forever guys.... You're stuck with me!
Back to top Go down
Xyon
Alpha Wolf
Xyon

Leaving SWP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SWP   Leaving SWP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 am

I did not reply because I did not fall for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving SWP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SWP   Leaving SWP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving SWP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Wolf Pride :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: