Shadow Wolf Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zuggy
Alpha Wolf

Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy.... Empty
PostSubject: Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy....   Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey can we get a spot on the board for the new Starwars game The Old Republic? there is all kinds of stuff I would like to talk about but don't really want to put it all over the place on the forums. Release isn't till 2011 probably but damn they got some awesome ass stuff leaking out about it that makes me want to just talk and talk and talk about it.

Zuggy
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

PostSubject: Re: Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy....   Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:22 am

yeah I'll add a spot

I was excited about the game, really I was...then EA bought Bioware....Just can't see paying those assholes money
for anything they produce...
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
zuggy
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy....   Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:25 am

Thanks Snap. I know you have a strong hatred for EA. Bioware has always been one of my favs as far as graphics and game engines. Even though EA bought them out I don't see them changing that much and this game will be oh my god so f**king awesome.
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

PostSubject: Re: Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy....   Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:55 am

ok so nobody used Aion, so Aion forum thingie is *poofed* Now it's SWTOR , just for you Razz
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy....   Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starwars The Old Republic Forum Thingy....
Page 1 of 1